Thursday, May 27, 2010

A week out of office

I have finally returned to the office after a week of moving, spending quality time with family, and focusing a little more on the big picture.

While I was away, I created HTML emails for Enchantment Cleaning, Danette Lovato Pimentel Music Ent. Inc, and Palabra PR to go out early June, so be on the look out for those. I've also begun a database of business contacts and if you would like to join our list, please send me an email to stephenyhinkle@live.com.

Palabra PR has added FBML to their Facebook page, and if you would also like to add a little spice to your business or group page, we now offer FBML services. Please visit our Facebook for an example of what we can do for you.

It's so nice to be back in the air-conditioned office, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment