Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HTML Code Writing for Facebook - ANNOYING!

I have been scanning the internet for a week straight looking for programs that A. generate HTML and B. convert that code into a facebook-readable format. Unfortunately I'm not a tech, or else I would create my own program because the ones that I have found are less than acceptable. Currently I'm using two DIFFERENT HTML applications... one to generate the code, and one to post the code on my facebook page, but I'm at a stump. The second program I'm using isn't reading the code correctly, so I'm coming out with a few errors. If anyone out there, anyone at all, can tell me about an easy to use program that will make my facebook look like McDonald's or Coca-Cola's, I would be very much obliged. For now I will be left to rip out my hair as I try desperately hard how to figure these two programs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment