Monday, April 26, 2010

Just a Typical Monday

Hello world,

Today is another Monday, which means heaps of networking, phone calls, and online account management. I love what I do because I am definitely a social media nut. Friday is Mountain Laundry and Enchantment Cleaning's Customer Appreciation Day, so I still have a lot of planning and cold calling for that. It should be a good turn out, and the two companies are offering excellent prizes. First prize is going to win an entire house cleaning, which is great! Second place will win a free kitchen and bathroom cleanup; third place will win a 20lb wash and fold service, and fourth place will win a free 10lb wash and fold service. The whole event is going to be fun, with free food and drinks, so I encourage everyone to go do a load between 4pm and 8pm to qualify for these great prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment