Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Day - Hard to the Grind

Dearest Readers,

Today has been a little hectic. I began my day by soliciting to small businesses in Albuquerque, telling them a bit about Palabra PR and how I can help them network to whole new communities online. I got a few really positive responses, a few negative ones, but I can only expect as much now as a new business.

I have had a lot of encouragement not to take the rejection so seriously, and I'm sure this will get easier with experience, but I see some companies using the Yellowpages as their only source of advertising, and I wish they could understand how outdated and ineffective that strategy is. Oh, I don't know, I suppose because I am new, I'm still a bit timid.

I'm currently still waiting for Google to add me to their search engine..sigh..I'm sure it will be a couple of weeks. I also ordered business cards today, EXCITING!!

My dearest fans, I will be sure to keep you posted on our social media activities and public relations campaigns here in Albuquerque. Hopefully I can gain the courage needed to sell my business and myself in a very direct way. As my fortune cookie tonight read, "Your golden opportunity is coming shortly".

No comments:

Post a Comment